Trimester Reflection #2
I am most proud of my Narrative and literary essay that we made this trimester. The reason for this is that, I have worked so hard on these particular projects. My Narrative and literary essay took me a while to finish, but I am proud of what I have accomplished.
I feel that I am really good at math and other things like are writing projects. I think that I can do better in math and can improve by learning the different math concepts. I think that by learning more math and getting a little bit more help on the hard things I can really improve my math concepts.
What do you think you can improve on?
Did you like the writing projects?
Dear Binyamin,
ReplyDeleteI do like writing. It is not my favorite subject but it is still fun. I also think that you did work hard.
-Gabe