The Big Friendly Giant.
In the book the BFG (The Big Friendly Giant) by Roald Dahl the BFG Helps Sophie. In the story when the BFG and Sophie became friends they both stopped the other mean giants from eating children. If Sophie and the BFG didn't meet they never would have stopped the giants, and all of the children would have been eaten up.
I think that the moral of the story is to help your friends and other people when they need the help. For example, just like I said before if Sophie and the BFG didn't help each other they never would have stopped the giants. I think that if people work together and try, almost anything is possible.
Do you agree with me?
Would you have tried to stop the other giants with another giant friend?
Dear Binyamin,
ReplyDeleteI also think that is the moral of the story. I think that you used a lot of evidence.
-Gabe