Monday, March 3, 2014

Self-Reflection

Narrative Self-Reflection

I really enjoyed writing the narrative and the ideas that I put into it. I think that my strengths are writing and not stopping with my ideas of what happened to put in my narrative. The reason that I say this is that, I wrote the narrative with so many details. I also added many different transition words, to help add the ideas.


I don’t feel like anything was hard for me because I had a really fun time writing the narrative and enjoyed everything. If I did have trouble it would be my typing because I am a good at it but not the best at it. I think that I did a really good job typing y narrative and was calm of how long it took me, because it took a long time. 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Binyamin,
    I could understand that nothing was hard. I mean I read your narrative and it's about your family and who could forget their family. I was wondering what made you want to write so much? Was it that you were just writing about what happened or was it that you were having fun and wanted to keep going?

    -Gabe

    ReplyDelete