Thursday, December 12, 2013

Where The Red Fern Grows

Where the Red Fern Grows
I am currently reading the book called Where the Red Fern Grows In the Beginning of the book there is a kid named Billy. Billy was walking along the road when he saw an old red bone hound. It was fighting other bigger and meaner dogs. The old red bone hound was fighting for a long time until the dog became free. The red bone hound was on its way to freedom when a big bird dog came out of no ware.  Billy could see that the red bone hound had its ear split in half since the big bird dog came in so fast that it sliced the ear in half. The red bone hound was heart so badly that it had no Intention of fighting any more as it was squalling down the road.
When I was reading that part of the book I felt so bad for the red bone hound and how it got injured so much. If I was the hound I will be so scared and angry that the other dogs hurt me so much I would just want to fight back. Don’t you ever feel like you want to fight back even though you can’t because they are so much older and stronger than you? I would want to do that but I probably can’t. I felt really sorry for the dog and how it got hurt badly.
Have you ever been in a situation like this?
Do you have a dog as a pet?
Do you want a dog for a pet?

No comments:

Post a Comment